Here is my project for today: All week you have seen the design teams color the face of Blossom Beauty in amazing artistic style that may have made you think "I can't do that." Well you don't have to, she is beautiful without coloring, just stamp her on tan paper.
1. Stamp Blossom Beauty on tan paper with black ink. Color eyes and lips with Prisma colored pencils.
2. Stamp flowers and butterfly from the Lovely Garden set on pink paper with Versamark ink and emboss with Champagne embossing powder and color with watercolor pencils in shades of purple.
3. Use the matching Lovely Garden dies to cut them out and set aside.
4. Place LJ896 Large Flourish in the corner of pink paper, stipple with Versamark ink, remove stencil and emboss with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel. Tear the paper and sponge with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
5. Randomly place the LM2006 Sm Fern Frond on a tan card (8 1/2 x 11 folded in half), stipple with Versamark ink and emboss with Shabby Green Embossing Enamel.
6. Next stipple with Beige Brilliance several times and do not emboss.
7. Stamp sentiment on tan paper, cut out using DD001 Nesting Frames but first rub the cutting side of the die with Versamark, cut then emboss with Pearlustre Champagne Embossing Powder.
8. Die cut leaf with DM2001 Petite Fern from green paper
9. Assemble card as shown using Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 Glue.
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog
Purchase Stampendous products
Follow Dreamweaver Stencils Blog
Purchase Dreamweaver Stencils
Now visit the other designers and leave comments as you go for your chance to win this product filled prize pack!