This week the Stampendous Design Team is sharing a few sneak peaks from the new April Catalog!!!
Today I'm sharing a card using Baby Elements, a beautiful vintage style stamp.
1. Stamp Baby Elements on white paper, color the stroller with pencils, mask the stroller and sponge with coral and lavender.2. Layer onto black and kraft papers.
3. Randomly stamp two cream panels with flowers and designs from SSC1198 with antique linen then sponge edges with coral and lavender inks.
4. Layer the smaller panel to kraft paper and the larger panel to a kraft colored cared.
5. Die cut shapes from Spellbinder Dies with wine and kraft papers.
6. Mount all pieces as shown and add pearls and rhinestones to the wheels.
SuppliesStamps- W127 Baby Elements, SSC1198 Frantage Flowers
Paper- white, cream, kraft
Inks- black Versamark, Brilliance coral and lavender
Plus- pearls, rhinestones, doily, Spellbinder dies
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog