Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, January 31, 2014

Congratulations!!


Today I'm sharing another card I had in the Stampendous October catalog.  My son is graduating in May and I think this will be the perfect card for him.

Stamp Cap and Scroll with black Versafine, heat set and color with watercolor pencils.  Apply Gold Encrusted Jewels to the edges and layer onto black.  Stamp Congrats , apply Gold Encrusted Jewels, wrap with gold cord and mount to a red card.

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis

Stampendous

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very professional looking card.

Thanx, Cyn