This card was made for the SCS Inspiration Challenge and it was a safari theme. So here is what I did.
1. Cut a square of sticker paper, remove the backing and lay sticky side up on the desk. Take a piece of gold foil, crumple it up real well, open it back up and lay it down on the sticker paper with the shiny side up. Rub it down and remove.
2. The foil has a crackled look to it with some of the sticker paper exposed. Using a fluffy brush, brush russet Pearl Ex over the paper to completely cover and wipe off with a paper towel and you are left with a beautiful background!
3. Ink lion (Stampendous) with black StazOn ink and stamp onto foiled paper.
4. Layer onto black and gold papers and mount to a rust card.
5. Add stickers and feathers as shown.