Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Festive Christmas Tags


This Christmas Season don't forget to make some cute little tags for those gifts under the tree.  I used the Christmas Inchies Stamp Set from Rubbernecker Stamps that I used on Monday to make my slimline card (see it HERE), this set is not only cute but also versatile.  
Here's how my card was made-

  • Stamp Christmas Inchies on white cardstock with Onyx Black VersaMark Ink and color with Prisma Colored Pencils.  
  • Cut out and set aside.

  • Stamp tan cardstock with the Graduated Horizontal stamp using white pigment ink.
  • Stamp snowflakes from the Snowman with Presents stamp set over the stamped tan panel.
  • Die-cut the stamped tan panel twice using a tag from the Nested Tag Stich Die Set.

  • Cut a wave at the top of white glitter paper and use the same tag die to cut the glitter paper just tall enough for the bottom of the tag.
  • Glue the glitter paper to the bottom of the tags and layer and glue the tags, one on red and one on green cardstock that has been die-cut with the same tag die having them be a bit offset.  

  • Pop up the Christmas Inchies on the tag as shown. 
  • Glue the small Christmas stocking to the top of the reindeer tag and stamp the sentiment on the Santa tag with black ink.
  • Tie the tops of the tags with ribbon and cord.


  • Have a creative day!


    1 comment:

    Mema802 said...

    So very cute. I will give it a try using stamps I have.