Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, May 15, 2020

Hug a Friend


Hi there, today I used a super cute stamp set from Stampendous called Dog Kisses Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.  It includes different types of dogs and sentiments along with a little heart and a paw to add accents.  

Here's how I made my card-
  • I stamped the dog on white cardstock with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and colored with Prisma Colored Pencils.
  • I used circle dies to cut  it out and layer onto a larger black circle.
  • A larger white cardstock circle was cut and the heart was stamped around the circle and colored with pencils. This was then layered onto a larger black circle.


  • A decorative paper panel was glued to a black card using Nuvo Glue.
  • The Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set was used to cut the flower border from black cardstock, it was glue just below the center of the card.
  • The heart circle was glued flat to the card and the dog circle was popped up using 3 D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
  • The sentiment was stamped at the bottom of the card with black ink.


Here are the Stampendous products I used for the card, you can click on the images to be taken to the Stampendous website.
  
Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous




No comments: