Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, August 27, 2018

Hello


I have a quick post today of a carnation friendship card.  It's made using the pretty Carnation Blooms from Stampendous!. Be sure to look at the Shabby Pink Embossing Powder used around the carnation, I just LOVE the Shabby line of Embossing Powders that Stamendous has!! 
I'm entering this in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge 544-Just For Girls.

Here's how it was made-
  1. Stamp Carnation Blooms on white cardstock with black ink and color with watercolor pencils, then shade with Prisma colored pencils.
  2. Diecut image using Fitted Frames and sprinkle around the carnation with Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
  3. Layer image onto a larger frame of Bo Bunny paper using the same diecut set and glue to a pink card.
  4. Use the Spring Boarders Die Set to cut pink strip and thread with the same Bo Bunny paper as the frame.  Glue over the bottom of the image.
  5. Use same die set to cut a strip for the top of the card.
  6. Stamp hello on a small tag with black ink and emboss with clear.  Tie with twine and pop up on card.

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.

No comments: