Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, October 22, 2017

31 Days of Halloween, Day 22


It's day 22 of the 31 Days of Halloween and the Stampendous Design Team has been making amazing creations all month.  Today I have a card using the Spider Fear Perfectly Clear Set to stamp the spider in black and Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Set to stamp the sentiment with VersaMark Ink and embossing with white to make a clean yet creepy card...because anything with a spider is creepy!  To make the spider look like a black widow, I added a Red Dot Sparkler.

I used an embossing folder to emboss the spider web, and have the spider dangling off a string of rhinestones.

Stop by the Stampendous Blog to see what the other Designers have made this month!

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!













10 comments:

BethW said...

This is definitely "fangtastic". You guys are the absolute best at tutorials-thank you so much. When it comes to card making, I need all the help I can get.

Denise Bryant said...

Creepy spider! I love the embossed web and your embellishments! Great card! Love the sentiment stamp!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the embossed web with the
spider climbing down.
Great card.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois

Susan Renshaw said...

That's a fabulous embossed spider web! Love your designs!

Billie Dee said...

I really like that card! The bling was a perfect add on.

Tee said...

Striking card in black,white, and orange! Love the background and design!

cghundley said...

Faboolous card!
Love the embossing
and the spider.
Carla from Utah

Jean said...

This is so much fun.

Unknown said...

Love the embossed web and the spider hanging down with the bling.
Great card.

sharon g said...

Great idea to emboss the web. It doesn't stand out too much--and looks weblike. :)