Sunday, November 13, 2016
It's time again for my Sunday, I Brake for Stamps post and today I have a birthday card for you. It has a little shine, a little sparkle and a little dimension.
Here is how my card was made;
1. Party Balloons were stamped on watercolor paper with Onyx Black VersaFine ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.
2. The balloons were colored with Zig Clean Color pens, Glossy Accents was used on top of the balloons and set aside to dry.
3. Once dry Distress Inks in Pistachio, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans were sponged over the panel. Use a paper towel to rub the ink off the balloons and embossed area. Glue to a black card.
4. Stamp Dot Letter Happy Birthday on white paper with Onyx Black ink, emboss with clear. Cut the words apart and layer onto black paper. Add a few dots of Caribbean Ocean Nuvo and let dry.
5. Pop up Happy at the top of the card and glue Birthday to the bottom.
6. Add black Dot Sparklers and some sequins.
Head on over to the I Brake For Stamps website and see the wide variety of stamps they carry. And if you place an order, be sure to use my coupon code SAVE10JAMIE to save 10%!