This week the Stampendous Design Team is playing with a canvas bag from Canvas Corp. You will want to visit the other designers pages to see how different everyone's bag is, and all that you can do with it. Hop around and leave comments on the designers blogs, for a chance to win the awesome prize pack shown below (see the official rules on who is eligible to win). Australian fans can comment for a chance to win a Stampendous Stamp, a Dreamweaver Stencil and a surprise Stampendous goodie.
When decorating your Canvas Shoulder Bag, you can be elaborate or neat and clean which is the way I went. Here is my bag and how it was made.
1. Stencil the Large Flourish Stencil on the bottom right using a #6 Gold Handle stencil brush and stipple on Twisted Citron paint.
2. Stencil on a Dragonfly with Cracked Pistachio paint.
3. Place the Birthday Words stencil on the left side of the bag and stipple with Jet Black StazOn ink.
4. Place three self adhesive pearls over the dragonflies body and randomly place pearls around the Large Flourish.
5. Glue May Arts Ribbon to the top of the bag using Fabri-Tac glue.
Now go see what the other Designers have for you today!!