Welcome to Tips and Tricks TuesdayThis weeks Tip and Trick is to make your own metallic spray using Deco Arts Metallic Lustre and I am pleased to say I haven't had a bottle clog!!!! Look at step #2 to see how to make it.
1. Stamp Vase Bloom with black and color with pencils.2. Spritz with Gold Rush Metallic Lustre that was mixed with water in a Spray/Splatter Bottle (1 part Metallic Lustre 2 -3 parts water, adjust to get desired look).
3. Layer onto black and blue papers and tie with yellow ribbon.
4. Rub lime green, yellow and sky blue Brilliance inks directly on paper, stamp Vintage Note over this in black.
5. Cut the edges with deckle scissors and layer onto gold paper and spritz with gold.
6. Stamp back ground from the Lacy Ovals set on square tan card with Golden Glitz Delicata Pigment ink and sponge edges with Tea Dye ink.
7. Mount pieces to card as shown.
SuppliesFrom Stampendous-P245 Vase Bloom, P249 Vintage Note, SSC1215 Lacy Ovals, 2 oz. spray bottle,
Plus- May Arts Ribbon, Deco Art Metallic Lustre Gold Rush, Delicata Golden Glitz Pigment Ink by Tsukineko
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!