This week the Stampendous Design Team is sharing beautiful butterfly creations and here is mine.
1. Stamp Buttterfly Tune on white paper with Onyx Black VersaFine ink and color with Prisma pencils.
2. Mask the butterfly and sponge with Tea Dye Distress ink.
3. While the mask is still on the butterfly, stamp sentiment from Loving Messages.
4. Layer onto black paper and glue to a card layered with decorative paper.
5. Tie a string of beads and ribbon together, glue to card using 3 in 1 glue from Beacon Adhesives.
6. Hit the ribbon with your heat gun so it will shrivel but not for too long but DON'T shrivel the ends.
7. Apply Stiff Stuff from Beacon Adhesives to the ends of the ribbon, curl around a pencil and let dry. It won't take long, try blowing on it to speed it up.
8. Add a flower and you're don't.
And now for a GIVEAWAY!
To win this Cling Jumbo Iris stamp by Stampendous! all you have to do is leave a comment on this post and follow me (where all of the faces are on the right)! The winner will be announced Monday, September 8th so be sure to check back to see if you have won! (Only US mailing addresses are eligible).
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis