Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy, Happy, Happy

I enjoy using the same stamp in a variety of ways.  Here is the same butterfly stamp by Stampendous that I used yesterday for a completely different look.

The butterfly was stamped on white paper with Versamark ink and embossed in white.  Then I brushed water over it and painted with orange and pink Twinkling H2O's.  By wetting the paper before you paint, it helps the paint blend together. Once the paper is dry tear the top corner and glue it to the bottom right corner inside the card.
Glue the image to a black panel and place the white sticker by Stampendous to the corner.  Glue this to the left side of a white card.
Stamp happy by Hero Arts onto white paper with Versamark ink and emboss with black glitter powder.  Wet the paper and paint with Twinkling H2O's, let dry and glue to a black panel.  Mount to card using foam squares.  Stamp happy twice with black Versamark ink. 
Apply thin double sided tape to the bottom of the card and sprinkle with black glitter.
Stamp birthday inside and you are done!

5 comments:

Melanie Hudson said...

I love it! Super cute!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous, love the vibrant colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lee-Anne said...

Such pretty colors and love the repeated sentiment...great design!

Pryn said...

Gorgeous card! Those Twinkling H20's produce a beautiful effect!

Teresa Kline said...

this is a darlin butterfly card...hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*