Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blast From The Past

Here is a card I made quite a while ago and thought I would re-post it. The stamps are from Stampendous and the flower is watercolored. It is a real simple card with great decorative papers.
What have I been up to? Well my MIL has now been in the hospital for 28 days and she will probably get moved to a nursing home within a week. We don't know if she will get well enough to go back home or not.
This week I had family in from out of state that met the kids for the first time and it was wonderful seeing them for the two days they were here.
Melanie had finals this week and only has one more day to go, boy am I ready for summer!
I hope all of my blogging friends are doing well, I plan on making the rounds to all of your blogs. Have a great weekend!



13 comments:

Liane said...

Lovely card. Sorry to hear about your MIL, hope she is 'feeling' ok. Yea for friends visiting.

Lauri said...

So sorry to hear about your mother in law! this must be difficult, but I hope she is doing okay!! Sounds like you have been quite busy! Thanks for the blast from the past card!

Shelia said...

I am saddened to hear the news of your MIL. That is just so hard, and when decisions have to be made it is so hard on everyone. Hope you can find time to "inspire" us

The Rubber Maid said...

Love this card and your color combo is soft and pretty. Pat

KraftyKoolKat said...

Lovely card Jamie, I hope mum in law gets better soon. Cathy xxxx

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Jamie.
I love the purple and blue together, great layout and papers too.

Karen x

Curt in Indy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. It is so sad to think that she might not go home again. My best to you and your husband. I hope he is doing OK. Best, Curt

Desire Fourie said...

Jamie this is just so elegantly beautiful. Love the colours and design. Hugs from Desire

Curt in Indy said...

Hey kiddo. Just worrying about you and wondering where you are. Hope everything is OK! Best, Curt

Curt in Indy said...

Back again just to check in on you. Hope you are OK. Best, Curt

Rina said...

Very sweet card. A blast from the past. Thanks for sharing!

Becca said...

Hi Jamie: long time no contact..been kinda busy with move. No mojo..having a contest on my blog...
I love the colours on your card..well done.

Bela

Trish said...

This card is very cool. All of your cards are beautiful.

Question about the blue Christmas card you made back in December. The one where you inked up the Cuttlebug folder and then embossed. Can I get the measurements for that card? Thanks.

Trish