Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Coal Again?

This card is a combination of two challenges at SplitCoastStampers, SC153 the sketch challenge and WT143 Ways To Use It challenge which is to use tape of any kind on your card. I used red liner tape on the panel under the stamped image and sprinkled it with brown glitter.
I stamped Fluffles on a white square with VersaFine, heat set it and colored it with watercolor pencils. I then applied Crystal Lacquer to the ornaments and glitter glue to the top of the stocking. Since I am way behind on making my Christmas cards, I decide to make one.

Recipe
Stamps-Stampendous
Inks-VersFine Sepia
Paper- decorative paper-The Slab, green and white card stock
Plus-watercolor pencils, Crystal Lacquer, white and brown satin ribbon, brown glitter, red liner tape

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Very cute card!! BTW I an in your SBS 5!!! Nice to meet you!