Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, November 19, 2007

Let It Snow


Welcome to my very first post! I have wanted to start a blog for a while now but never seemed to get around to it (too much stamping to do). But I thought it was time so here it goes!!!!

I made this card for a Christmas card class I just had at Stamp Fever in Orange California. Everyone loves these snowmen! The stamps are by Great Impressions. I stamped and embossed the snowmen, then painted them with Twinkling h20's. I then matted it onto dark blue and silver paper. It was then glued to a blue card that was stamped with snowflakes using Adirondack Stonewashed ink. I punched a snowflake and attached it to torn dark blue paper with a small blue brad, glued this to the card and applied snowflake stickers above and below the snowflake punch.

No comments: