Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, October 14, 2017

31 Days of Halloween


Today I'm playing along with 31 Days of Halloween and Stampendous will have Halloween projects for you everyday, you'll want to stop by their blog and take a look, link is at the bottom of the page.

I found this glass at Michael's and thought it would look really cute with a bag of candy in it and a tag tied around the bag.  I used several Stampendous stamp sets to make the tag Halloween Hats and Dies for the pumpkin, Spider Fear for the spiderweb and spider plus Spooky Wishes for the sentiment.


13 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Great treat container!

Denise Bryant said...

Really cute tag for your treat holder! I love the Jack o' lantern!

Tee said...

Gorgeous tag for your candy container!

Mary Holshouser said...

Good idea for a decoration and
a future treat for somebody.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois

Jade said...

I love your tag! Great coloring and wonderful idea for a candy dish.

valscraftings said...

Love this tag!

Val
LeighSBDesigns DT

BethW said...

Got to have it all. This is my favorite time of year and your tag is delightful. Into the Halloween Hall of Fame bookmarks so I can do this next year if it's okay with you.

cghundley said...

Looks really fun
and would be a treat
to receive!
Carla from Utah

Jean said...

What a fun tag!

Lyneen said...

Really cute tag!!!

Tink said...

Love your tag!

Billie Dee said...

Love the container AND the tag! Great job!

TAG Creations by T.German said...

I love that tag!!!