Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Pencil Sharpener



It's almost time for the kids to head back to school and when sending a note to the teacher, how cute would it be to write it in this sweet note card? It's sure to put a smile on any teachers face!
(You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous! and Graphic 45 and Beacon Adhesives.)

Here's how my card was made.
1.  Stamp Pencil Sharpener on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
2.  Mask image and stencil the background with Stone Background stencil using green ink.
3.  Sponge the ground with brown decorative chalk and layer image onto slightly larger brown and green panels.
4.  Glue decorative paper onto a green card, glue Pencil Sharpener to the card and stamp sentiment at the bottom with black ink. Add red Dot Sparkerlers near the around the sentiment.

Supplies
Stampendous
HMP77 Pencil Sharpener
SSCM5000 Mice Wishes Perfectly Clear Set
Stone Background Stencil
AC672HSR Red Dot Sparklers

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Pencils
Decorative Chalks

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card!!! 'Love me some House Mouse!' I really like the background stone you did. It accents the card beautifully..and your color choices are terrific! Thank you for sharing!

Sue D said...

Very cute. I like the stenciled background.

Jean said...

So sweet!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is adorable! I love the stone stenciling you added to the image. It looks great on there.

Beckie Williams said...

OK this is super duper cute!! I am in love with the sweet mice. What a great card for any teacher!! Thank you for sharing!!

StampendousGraphics said...

Love this card!! Great job, Jamie! Thanks for sharing.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the pencil sharpener.
Cute idea and darling card.
thanks for sharing
Illinois

Cara said...

What a fun image and cute card you created with it.
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog {Owner}