Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Party Peeking


It's Birthday Card Week over at Stampendous and the Design Team will be sharing their creations all week long.  Today I'm sharing this adorable House Mouse card featuring the Party Peeking stamp, on top of a handmade background. Be sure to stop by the Stampendous Blog to see who else is sharing today!

You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Party Peeking with black ink and color with pencils.
2.  Cut the bottom with the decorative die from the Build a Pop Up Die Set.
3.  Layer onto Grasshopper paper and diecut the bottom. Set aside.
4.  Lay Chevron Stencil on a Sweet Potato card and sponge with Abandon Coral ink.
5.  Glue Party Peeking diagonally to card as shown and cut off the over hang of the top and side.
6.  Stamp sentiment from the Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Set with black ink on white paper that has been diecut with the oval from the Build Your Own Pop Up Die Set and layer onto a larger Grape Vine color oval.
7.  Pop up sentiment at the bottom of the card with foam squares and glue a strip of Grape Vine paper to the top of the card.

Supplies
Stampendous
HMP74 Party Peeking
SSC1141 Friendly phrases
DWLX7026 Chevron Stencil
DCP1001 Build A Pop Up Die Set
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
EPA50 Heat Tool

Plus
My Colors Cardstock- Grasshopper, Sweet Potato, Grape Vine
Prisma Colored Pencils
Zip Dry Ink Beacon Adhesives
Distress Ink-Abandon Coral
Embossing Machine

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

6 comments:

craftymom205 said...

Love the card.

Mary Holshouser said...

Beat friends - sharing a party hat.
So cute.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois

barbara macaskill said...

So sweet! At least if it starts raining the party can continue! LOL TFS!

Carolina Kathy said...

Another adorable card! So cute sharing a party host!

Viki Banaszak said...

HM always gets a so cute from me. I love the colors that you used.

Sue D said...

Adorable--I like the design and colors.