Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, May 5, 2017

Thank You Mom



Mother's Day is just around the corner and the Stampendous Design Team has ideas for you all week long to help you get inspired! 
You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous, Beacon Adhesives and My Mind's Eye.

1.  Stamp Pansies on white cardstock with black ink and color with watercolor pencils.
2.  Stamp sentiment at the top with black ink, add three Purple Dot Sparklers under the sentiment.  Layer onto dark purple paper and set aside.
3.  Sponge Wild Honey Ink through the Leopard Skin Stencil on to a strip of goldenrod paper, sponge edges, layer onto dark purple paper and glue to a green card.
4.  Glue Pansies panel to card and add Purple Dot Sparklers to the bottom right.


Supplies
Stampendous
Q229 Pansies
SSC1252 Tweet Chirps
DWLJ817 Leopard Skin Stencil
Mixed Media White Paper
Dot Sparklers Purple
VersaFine Onyx Black

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Wild Honey Distress Ink


Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

2 comments:

Stampendous said...

What a fun combination for a Thank You card. The gorgeous colors and texture are awesome together. Thank you for sharing all of your project ideas this week! Have a great weekend!

Mema802 said...

Very pretty. The stamp is a winner.