Welcome to the Pink Your Life Blog Hop! Pink Your Life is a new line of stamps that Stampendous is carrying. The designs are cute, whimsical and so fun to color!
And as always, prizes will be given away. Look what you could win!!
All you have to do is comment to win one of these Pink Your Life Perfectly Clear Stamps Sets (Whisper Garden Perfectly Clear Stamp Set or Whisper Fly Perfectly Clear Stamp Set! US winners only, see our Official Contest Rules for details. Deadline to comment is Monday, November 21st by midnight Pacific Standard Time. Good luck!!
Here is how my card was made;
1. Stamp Whisper Bath with black ink on a white panel and color with pencils.
2. Apply blue chalk to the bottom of the panel with a flat brush and around the tea cup.
3. Sprinkle Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel over the blue ink and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
4. Sponge yellow inks in the top left corner.
5. Stamp sentiment with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and emboss with clear powder.
6. Glue a die cut frame from grasshopper paper over the sentiment.
7. Glue bow to the stem of the flower and glue panel onto a purple card.
PLW02 Whisper Bath
SSC1239 Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Set
FREG029 Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
HT400 Embossing Heat Tool
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Creative Impressions- 1/4" lime & pink gingham 80244
My Colors Cardstock- Grasshopper
Tombow Recycled Color Pencils
Now hop on over to the other Designers blogs!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)