Here is how my card was made;
1. Stamp mouse and sentiment on white cardstock, color with colored pencils and shadow with brown chalk.
2. Layer onto black paper and set aside.
3. Stamp Happy Thanksgiving on a white circle towards the top, color over the words with orange chalk and set aside.
4. Glue a strip of Heart's Desire paper to the bottom of a burnt orange card.
5. Layer a strip of Cosmopolitan paper to black paper and glue over the top to the Heart's Desire paper, slipping the circle sentiment under the strip before the glue is dry.
SSCM5002 Painted Wishes
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Onyx Black VersFine Ink Tsukineko
Graphic 45- Cosmopolitian, Heart's Desire
cardstock- black, burnt orange
Zip Dry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
Take a look at what the other Stampendous designers are working on this week, click on the Stampendous Blog link below.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)