Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Birthday Wishes


Today I'd like to wish my wonderful friend Laura Weed a Happy Birthday!  Among her many jobs at Stampendous, she is also our Fairy Stampmother.  She takes care of and organizes the talented, creative and chatty Stampendous Design Team and taking care of this spunky group of ladies I'm sure isn't easy.  We appreciate and love you Laura, have a fantastic fun filled day! Now sit back and enjoy the Birthday Hop we have put together.

For Laura's card, I used the Birthday Block stamp which is my favorite birthday stamp to use, since you can use it in a ton of different ways.  Click HERE to see how else I have used it.  Here is how this card was made.

1.  Stamp Birthday Block on a white panel with orange ink and glue to an orange card.
2.  Stamp Birthday Block again on white paper with black ink and color the balloons and gift with pencils.  Cut the images out and pop up on the Birthday Block panel using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
3.  Stamp sentiment from the Birthday Wish Perfectly Clear Set with black ink on white paper. Glue Party Fragments to the two corners using Zip Dry Glue.
4.  Layer onto a green panel and glue to the front of the card.

Now take a look at the cards the other Design Team members have made for Laura today.

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

7 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great b day card for a great lady!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!!

Pammejo said...

Fabulous...loving the background stamp.

Lea said...

Lovely card for a lovely lady for sure! I love the little popped out pieces. Such fun!

barbara macaskill said...

OOOO! Such an awesome card! LOVE the color palette and the stamp is Awesome too!! TFS!

Laura Weed said...

Thanks so much, Jamie!! I love this bright and fun birthday card! Appreciate all your kind thoughts and your wishes for my specialday! Love you! Thanks!!

Shari said...

very cute. so bright and cheerful. ♥♥♥