Welcome to the birth of a new year...2015 to be precise! In honor of that, we've decided that the Dreamweaver Stencils monthly challenge for January will be Birthday Wishes. We'd love for you to play along with us, and link your creations to the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of this post, or on the Dream It Up! blog, for a chance to win the stencil of your choice...and remember, using Dreamweaver products gets you bonus points towards an extra stencil!
Here is how my card was made;
1. Place LG649 Kaleidoscope on the upper corner of decorative paper and paste emboss with Glossy White Embossing Paste. Remove and clean stencil.
2. While still wet, sprinkle on Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel from Stampendous! and heat with a heat gun.
3. Tear off the upper left corner and distress all edges.
4. Stencil a portion on to the same corner of a tan card using with Tea Dye ink.
5. Stencil "Birthday Greetings" from LG 704 Birthday Words onto pink satin ribbon with black StazOn ink and tape to the decorative paper.
6. Glue panel onto tan card and add green self adhesive pearls.
Of course, more birthday inspirations coming your way from our "A" team:
Now link your Birthday Creation below.
An InLinkz Link-up
Enter to win this Jumbo Iris by Stampendous, just click HERE to see my Blog post.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow my blog (in the right column)