Merriam-Webster defines august as, "marked by majestic dignity or grandeur", with synonyms such as, "dignified, distinguished, imposing, portly, solemn, staid, and stately". Now, I don't know just how dignified and stately the Dream Team can become for an entire month, but we are all going to give it a try! How about trying along with us, and linking YOUR creations to the inlinkz tool below for a chance to win the wildest stencil design your little heart is screaming for.
Here's how my creation for this week was made:
1. Dry emboss LJ896 Large Flourish by running it through your embossing machine with gold paper.
2. Use Dreamweaver Stencils Gold Embossing Paste and paste emboss the Large Flourish on burgundy paper that has already been torn diagonally.
3. When dry glue burgundy piece on top of the gold piece.
4. Tie with cream ribbon and add a heart charm with gold cord.
5. Glue this onto a mauve color card that has been stenciled with LJ855 Curliques in Crimson Brilliance ink.
6. Dry emboss LG691Thank Yous on vellum and stipple with Crimson ink while the stencil is still on.
7. Remove stencil, trim piece, add photo corners and use Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 Glue under the photo corners to glue to card.
Now take a look at what the "A" team has for you this week: