Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Make Art


Today I'm sharing the Eiffel Collage stamp from Stampendous.  This is a very pretty stamp and detailed so when I looked at it I thought "oh my gosh, that will take me forever to color."  I decided to color only a square which was placed on a white panel, then the image was stamped.  The bird was colored with pencils and around him was watercolored.  The rest of the collage was sponged with Tea Dye Distress Inks and embossed with the Blue Encrusted Jewel Kit.  Then layer onto a tan panel and mount to a dark blue card.

And now for a GIVEAWAY!

To win this Cling Jumbo Iris stamp by Stampendous! all you have to do is leave a comment on my post, Beautiful Butterfly and follow me!  The winner will be announced Monday, September 8th so be sure to check back to see if you have are the winner! (Only US mailing addresses are eligible).

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your work is stupendous!!! Hope I win this lovely stamp set!!!! Thanks for the opportunity!!

Unknown said...

I just love this!!! It is beautifully stampendious!!! I hope I win the stamp set...I just love it!! Thanks for the opportunity!!

barbara macaskill said...

GORGEOUS card!! LOVE the way you used the encrusted jewels! Absolutely spectacular!! TFS!

Mema802 said...

Very artistic. Beautifully done with great imagination.

Mema802 said...

Your work is very artistic. Beautifully done.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Fabulous card with such beautifully added layers! Love that you used the Blue encrusted jewel kit!

Irish Cherokee said...

WOW!!!! Just gorgeous Jamie. Did you say you were framing this? It is that good you know. - Jim

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the way you did the collage card. It is very pretty.

Paula said...

I just purchased this stamp and love your take on it.

Carol McCready said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors. I've added the stamp to my shopping list.