Welcome to our first ever collaboration week with Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko! We've shared all of our toys on both sides, so be prepared for Endless Possibilities! Three prize packages are available, each containing one set of each of these inks and stencils/dies. Just leave comments on each post of each day this week (June 9th - June 13th) for a chance to win! Winners will be announced on Tuesday, June 17th!
Imagine Crafts New StazOn Pads from Tsukineko
Stencils and Dies Prize Package
Here's my creation for today:
1. Today I'm using one of Dreamweaver Stencils new stencils, LL3039 Owl Buddy, you will tape onto white cardstock using REMOVABLE tape and sponge with Radiant Neon inks in Electric Yellow, Electric Orange, Electric Green and VersaFine Vintage Sepia.
2. Remove stencil and place the new matching die DG751 Nesting Owls over the sponged owl, tape with removable tape and run through your diecut machine.
3. To help me place my cut pieces I stenciled the owl on kraft colored paper with Electric Yellow so I would have proper placement. Glue pieces down with Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 glue except for the wings, beak and feet, use 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
4. Glue on googly eyes using 3 in 1 glue, tear three sides of the paper and sponge with Vintage Sepia VersaFine ink.
5. Wrap a twig with cream colored cord, add beads and glue as show. Also glue a twig under the feet. 3 in 1 glue worked great to glue these down.
6. I got a fun product to work with from Imagine Crafts that I haven't used before and I LOVE it! It's the irRESISTible sprays, luckily the two I got are some of my favorite colors to work with Desert Sand and New Sprout. They are colored texture spray so not only do you get pretty colors you get texture! Spray both colors on a cream panel, let dry and glue the panel onto a kraft colored card.
7. Diecut three of the DM2001 Petite Fern from sage green cardstock and glue to the cream panel and mount owl.
Just Imagine the possibilities of what everyone else has created!