I LOVE clean and simple cards, they look so crisp, so that is what I set out to do when I made these cards. Here is how my card was made.
1. Die Cut DG743 Stylized Dahlia on a white panel.
2. Place removable tape around the edges of a white card and sponge with Radiant Neon inks in Electric Pink, Electric Purple, Electric Green and Electric Yellow. Remove tape.
3. Glue die cut piece onto the sponged card and glue with Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 glue.
4. Sponge a small tag with Electric Purple, Green and Pink. Stamp sentiment from Regal Bird Quotes by Stampendous on the tag with Onyx Black VersaFine. Glue to the stem and place a green rhinestone in the hole.
5. Glue a purple bow made from May Arts Ribbon and glue with 3 in 1 glue.
Now here is the card I originally made but a couple of days ago the Amazing Pam Hornschu made a card with this stencil and it was so similar to mine I thought I better make another! This card used the same inks but they were sponged on the diecute panel and glued ontop of a black panel. So today you get two from me.
Imagine Crafts New StazOn Pads from Tsukineko
Stencils and Dies Prize Package
See what the other designers have done!
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis