Here is how my card was made.
1. Stamp the large flower from the Jumbo Lovely Garden set on white paper with Versamark ink and emboss with white.
2. Place the stencil that comes with the Jumbo Lovely Garden set on the rose so the rose is open and sponge on Radiant Neon Electric Pink and Electric Orange.
3. Place the mask from the set over the rose and sponge the surrounding area with Radiant Neon Electric Yellow and stamp Grunge with Radiant Neon Electric Orange.
4. Layer onto black paper, tie the top with a pink ribbon and glue to a coral card.
5. Stamp Thank you from the Royal Hearts Quotes set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
6. Apply yellow neon ultra fine glitter from the Storm Stack Art Elements Kit to the center of the rose using Zig 2 Way glue pen.
Jamie Martin (you are here)***Blog Hop Hint - if you click on a link that takes you to a page saying something like, "Sorry this page cannot be found," just click on the header at the top of the blog (usually a picture, or the blog's name), and it will take you to that blog's most recent post. That post *should* be our hop. If not, you can probably scroll down a short way to find the hop post.