Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Thank a Teacher


Today I'm excited to be sharing my first post as a member of the Rubbernecker Design Team!! I saw them at the Arlington Texas Scrapbook Convention and really liked their wide variety of humorous stamps along with their two part watercolor stamps. So when I saw they had a Design Team Call, I had to give it a go and I'm happy to say they picked me!

For this weeks Challenge, the theme is "Back to School" and I thought a teacher would really enjoy knowing that they are appreciated for all of their hard work. 

I used the Poppy Trio, a two part stamp and the Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Dies to make this fun shaker card. My secret to making shaker cards is to die cut the window frame from two panels of cardstock. That way you glue down one panel onto your card, with out the diecut center.  Next you stamp your sentiment on the center piece and glue it into place. I to this for several reasons, 1. I know the sentiment will be aligned in the window and 2.  I know where to place the foam tape around the window.


Prizes
 Join in on the challenge on the Rubbernecker Blog by clicking HERE.  They're giving away prizes, first place is a $25.00 gift card and for 2nd place a $10.00 gift card, good to use online at Rubbernecker.com.

See a video on how to use the two part stamps HERE.

Rubbernecker Supplies
869 Poppy Trio
D869 Poppy Trio Die Cut
3032 Best Friends Etc
5007D Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Die Cut
Ken Oliver Color Burst 6 Pack Set Rich Moroccan Shades

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This on


Disclaimer- You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm using products from Rubbernecker.

Challenges Entered

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful shaker card love the flower stamp and great tip---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Kris Kilkenny said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your shaker card tips!