Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Parchment Candle Card


Here's a little Christmas inspiration for you today using the new Parchment Candle from Stampendous.  I made this Christmas card to have an old time feel and gave it some bling, using the Frantage technique with the embossing around the image. You always have to have a little bling at Christmas!

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Parchment Candle on white cardstock with black ink, color with colored pencils, cut out and sponge around the edges with Antique Linen ink.
2.  Randomly apply Gold Dot Sparklers and add Glossy Accents to the flame and set aside to dry.
3.  Stick a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Sticky Panels onto a kraft color card and place the image centered on top.
4.  Sprinkle the edges of the Sticky Panels with the Gold Encrusted Jewel Kit and emboss.
5.  Sponge the edges of the card with Antique Linen ink.

Supplies
Stampendous
R302 Parchment Candle
EJK09 Gold Encrusted Jewel Kit
FX71 Sticky Panels
AC672HSG Gold Dot Sparklers
EPA50 Embossing Heat Tool
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper

Plus
Prisma Colored Pencils
Kraft cardstock
Glossy Accents
Antique Linen Distress Ink

You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!


Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

8 comments:

Cara said...

This is a stunning Christmas card! Wow!
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog {Owner}

Bunny said...

Fabulous card. Love the embossing. [Bunny]

Sue D said...

Love this--I like the old time feel.

barbara macaskill said...

Oooooooooo! I MUST have the Parchment Candle stamp! It is absolutely breathtaking! I love how you did the Gold Encrusted Jewel around the image! Total perfection! TFS!

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely card! The texture around the edges gives the card an awesome look! Pretty Parchment Candle stamp too!

craftymom205 said...

Beautiful card.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the scrollwork.
the candle seems to symbolize
Christmas for me.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois

Jean said...

So very pretty