Here's a little Christmas inspiration for you today using the new Parchment Candle from Stampendous. I made this Christmas card to have an old time feel and gave it some bling, using the Frantage technique with the embossing around the image. You always have to have a little bling at Christmas!
Here's how my card was made;
1. Stamp Parchment Candle on white cardstock with black ink, color with colored pencils, cut out and sponge around the edges with Antique Linen ink.
2. Randomly apply Gold Dot Sparklers and add Glossy Accents to the flame and set aside to dry.
3. Stick a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Sticky Panels onto a kraft color card and place the image centered on top.
4. Sprinkle the edges of the Sticky Panels with the Gold Encrusted Jewel Kit and emboss.
5. Sponge the edges of the card with Antique Linen ink.
R302 Parchment Candle
EJK09 Gold Encrusted Jewel Kit
FX71 Sticky Panels
AC672HSG Gold Dot Sparklers
EPA50 Embossing Heat Tool
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Prisma Colored Pencils
Antique Linen Distress Ink
You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!