Stampendous is having a Creative Impressions Blog Hop this week and the Design Team is sharing their creations made using their beautiful ribbon. Of course there are prizes!!
Here is how my card was made;
1. Watercolor a white panel with Wild Honey and Wilted Violet inks and let dry.
2. Use the Bricks Stencil to randomly stencil bricks on the watercolor panel with Wilted Violet ink.
3. Randomly stamp words from the Tweet Chirps Perfectly Clear Set with Wild Honey and glue onto a larger purple panel. Tie the side with green ribbon.
4. Stamp Hydrangea Pitcher on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils. Cut out and pop up on the watercolor panel.
5. Randomly stencil bricks on a yellow panel with Wild Honey ink. Glue panel onto card.
Q232 Hydrangea Pitcher
SSC1252 Tweet Chirps Perfectly Clear Set
DWLG610 Bricks Stencil
AC672HSG Dot Sparklers Gold
AC672HSV Dot Sparklers Violet
My Colors Cardstock
Creative Impressioms Ribbon- Olive with Olive Swirl
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
Distress Ink- Wild Honey, Wilted Violet
Be sure to stop by the other Stampendous Design Team Members blogs to leave comments!
Visit Creative Impressions for more great products!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)