1. Stamp Timeless Rose on white paper with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, color with Prisma pencils and cut out.2. Stamp Vintage Letter and sponge with Wild Honey and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks.
3. Distress edges and apply a dragonfly brad.
4. Stamp sentiment from SSC1214 Happy Greetings, stamping Happy with Versamark and embossing with Aged Green Embossing Enamel and Anniversary with Tuxedo Black.
5. Cut into tag shape, sponge edges with Worn Lipstick. Spray tag with 1 part Deco Art Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush and 2 parts water in a 2 oz Spray Splatter Applicator from Stampendous.
6. Wrap May Arts cord around Vintage Letter panel and tie tag on. Pop up with 3D Foam Squares from Scrap Book Adhesives by 3L
7. Layer onto Authentique 6x6 Bundle Classic: Pretty, distress edges and mount to a goldenrod card that has been sponged with Tea Dye Ink.
Stamps- Timeless Rose R218, Vintage Letter R221, SSC1214
Plus-Aged Green Embossing Enamel FREG043, 2 oz Spray Splatter Applicator GS5402
Ink-VersMark, Tuxedo Black Memento, Distress ink in Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye
Paper-Authentique 6x6 Bundle Classic: Pretty
Other Things- May Arts Cord, dragonfly brad, acrylic blocks, Deco Art Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush, Prisma colored pencils, Imagine Crafts Ink Blushers, small and micro hole punch.
I'm entering this is the Crazy for Challenges C4C207 challenge, hop over and take a look http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/
You still have time to enter!!!!! Take a look at my Giveaway Wednesday post Here and comment for your chance to win, winner will be announced Wednesday, January 28th!!