Today I have a Christmas tag to share with you using the new Christmas stamps from Stampendous. Be sure to stop by the Stampendous blog for links to the other Design Team members who are posting today. The link is at the bottom of this post.
Here is how the tag was made;
1. Stamp Vintage Couple on white cardstock with VersaMark ink and emboss with white powder.
2. Sponge with Stonewashed Adirondack ink and tear the top and bottom of the paper, set aside.
3. Stamp Yule Diamonds on a white tag with Stonewashed and Denim Adirondack inks then sponge tag with Stonewashed ink.
4. Stamp Snowflake onto dark blue paper with VersaMark ink and emboss with white. Use matching Die to cut out. Glue onto tag and add a pearl to the center.
5. Add ribbon and cord at the top of the tag and a self adhesive pearl.
I am entering this tag into the challenge over at Die Cut Diva's, take a look you may want to play along too.
Q204 Vintage Couple
CRS5069 Cling Delicate Snow Set
SSC1211 Yule Diamonds Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
DCS5069 Snowflake Die Set
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!