This week my project uses something old and blue. The picture of my daughter is old, she is now 21...how time flies! Blue paper, ink, brads and ribbon were also used. Here is how my page was made.
1. LL329 Beach Chair was stenciled using Radiant Neon Inks in Electric Pink and Green on the umbrella and VersaFine Vintage Sepia.
2. The stencil was cleaned off and placed back over the image, then Dreamweaver Stencils Translucent Embossing Paste was spread over the stencil which was then removed.
3. Pink Micro Glitter from Stampendous was spread over the umbrella only and the image was left to dry.
4. Once dry place stencil over image, sponge the chair only with a glue that stays tacky when dry, I used Duo Glue from US ArtQuest. Once dry (just a couple minuntes) Metallic FX powder was spread on using a brush.
5. The LL332 Picasso was used to make the clouds with Radiant Neon Electric Blue ink.
6. On the photo Electric Pink was stippled through LG698 Corner Flourishes then embossed with Shabby Pink Embossing Powder from Stampendous. The stencil was then replaced and a bit of Electric Pink was stippled on top.
7. To make the sign, LJ901 Mosaic Swirls was placed on blue paper and stippled with Electric Blue ink. The LM294 Summer was placed over the stenciled piece and Translucent Embossing Paste was spread over the top, the stencil remove and Pink Micro Glitter was spread over the top of the paste.
8. May Arts Ribbon was glued to the bottom of the page and used to hang the sign.
Here's what our "A" team has been working on this week:
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis