Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

PenPattern Dragonfly


I love the way this card turned out and it was super easy!  I found these great note cards at Michael's in the dollar bins that are already beautifully diecut just waiting to have a stamped piece attached.

First the PenPattern Butterfly was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Prisma Pencils.  The sentiment from Angel Wings Quotes set in black.  Layer onto pink paper and glue to the note card.  Tie the bottom with pink and white May Arts ribbon.  All stamps are by Stampendous.

Here is a close up of the dragonfly.


Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

5 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

So pretty! I love the floral cut out background!

Kristine Reynolds said...

So pretty! I love the floral cut out background!

Jean Bullock said...

Pretty AND fun at the same time.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is so pretty and soft! Will bring a smile to whoever receives it! Great job!

Shirley said...

Your dragonfly is adorable perfect for your note cards. Very pretty!