Hi and welcome to my first post as a member of the Dreamweaver Stencils Dream Team!!!! I am so excited to be a part of this great company and to show you what you can do with stencils, so sit back with a tasty beverage and here we go!
1. Rub back of LL549 Tall Daisies stencil with Dreamweaver Handmade Hawaiian Soap (so it will release from the sticky paper) and place on MPDS Double-sided Mounting Paper (this paper is sticky).
2. Cut a straw in half diagonally to use as a sharp little spoon, this will be easier to get into the small areas and scoop yellow Micro Glitter, place in the center of the flowers and do the same with lavender, purple and lime glitters being careful to get glitters only where you want them.
3. Turn upside down (over a trash can), tap on the back and remove stencil from sticker paper while still upside down.
4. Now sprinkle the entire piece with multi glitter, rub and shake off the excess.
5. Place LX7001 Tapestry stencil on purple paper and paste emboss with Dreamweaver Embossing Paste in Glossy Black. Remove stencil, let dry.
6. Tie flower piece with sheer ribbon and attach as shown then quickly heat with a heat gun so it curls.
7. Place LG704 Birthday Words stencil on paper, spread with glossy black paste, remove and let dry.
8. Punch the corners, sponge with purple ink, layer onto black and add Dot Sparklers in the corners then mount to card using foam tape.
Stampendous-Micro Glitter in lime, purple, lavender, sunflower. Multi Ultra Fine Glittter and Dot Sparklers .
Random items-Green sheer ribbon, corner punch
Please welcome our new "A" team, officially posting for the first time!
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis