With this crazy COLD weather we are having, a snowman thankyou card is perfect for this winter! This will the Stampendous Design Team will be showing snowmen cards, so stop by the Stampendous Blog for their links!
Here is how my snowman card was made and all stamps, embossing powders, glitter and Fran's Sticky Panels are from Stampendous.
1. Stamp Top Hat Snowman in black on white paper and color with pencils.
2. Cut out sing a Spellbinder circle die but don't cut the hat off.
3. Layer onto dark blue paper that has been stamped with the snowflake from the set with Versamark ink and embossed with white powder.
4. Then place pink Dot Sparklers on the scarf and Shaved Ice as snow using Beacon 3 in 1 glue to adhere it.
5. Stamp Kind Friendship in purple on white paper, stamp around the edges with the snowflake using light blue and randomly apply silver Dot Sparklers. Layer onto dark blue paper and pop up on card.
6. The decorative paper didn't have enough snow flakes in the upper left corner so I punch 2 flakes out of Fran's Sticky Panels, applied them to the corner and sprinkled with white glitter.
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog