Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, November 29, 2013

Here Comes Santa


Santa Air Drop from Stampendous is  a great full panel image for your cards.  This is colored with pencils then sprinkled with Blue Encrusted Jewels.  The sentiment is Holly Bird Perfectly Clear Set and I love that the words are separate so you can stamp them in different colors.

Hope my U.S. friends had a nice Thanksgiving!  Today I will be out enjoying Black Friday, fun, fun, fun!  Be sure to stop by next week for another Christmas card :)

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
 Follow me on Instagram- Jamieusc

Stampendous

1 comment:

barbara macaskill said...

Beautiful card! Santa is going green this year! LOL TFS!