1. Cut glossy paper to 5 1/4" x 4" and mask the bottom with torn paper.
2. Brayer with butterscotch Adirondack ink and then stipple or sponge the edges with caramel Adirondack ink.
3. Stamp the butterfly from a Stampendous clear stamp set and the word "Comfort" in black dye ink first then fill in the space with the other images.
4. Outline some of the images with a white gel pen.
5. Remove the mask and stamp the sentiment also from Stampendous, in black.
6. Apply a chain Class A'Peel sticker from Stampendous to the bottom.
7. Then glue it onto a glossy white card and your done!
Now onto my weekend. My daughter Melanie's birthday was Friday, she turned 16 wow is that hard to believe! Here is a picture of her with her balloons.
Her are Melanie and Greg, I actually got Greg to put his arm around her, woo hoo!
Melanie took this picture of us with my Mom, she does a good job at taking her own pictures.
We've lived in our house for 6 years and for the first 4 years we had a nice looking backyard until our little home devaluators known as Maxie and Minie (see picture below) thought they could dig to China through our lawn if they tried hard enough, they almost made it! So for about the last 2 years we have had dirt and weeds back there which looked terrible!