Stampendous fans are you ready for a cuddly week of feline love? We have three new kitties that will remind you of and entice you to color them as one your own kittens. Today we've got a sleepy little mouser possibly exhausted from the latest chase, but is certainly having sweet dreams perhaps of a successful second go.
2. Layer onto blue paper and glue on blue ribbon.
3. Stamp sentiment from Life Words in the corner and add Dot Sparklers. Set aside.
4. Stamp Lacy Ovals on kraft colored paper with brown ink, sponge edges. Use a corner punch on the corners and apply Dot Sparklers and layer onto blue and brown paper. Set aside.
5. Repeatedly stamp Lacy Ovals design on a tan card with Mushroom ink.
6. Glue decorative paper to brown paper, tear the bottom and glue to the card.
7. Sponge the edges of the card with Mushroom ink.
8. Mount pieces as shown.
Stamps- Q207 Feline Sleepy, SSC1213, SSC1215
Inks- Vintage Sepia VersaFine, Mushroom Adirondack, Tuxedo Black Memento
Papers- Authentique 6x6 Latest and Greatest, white, dark blue, light blue, kraft, tan, brown
Plus- May Arts Ribbon, Dot Sparklers, blue chalk, Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, Prisma pencils
Give Away Wednesday***Check out my "Giveaway Wednesday" post and enter for your chance to win!***