This week Stampendous is playing with adhesive from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and there will be prizes! You can sign up to win HERE as long as you have a U.S. address.
2. Die cut two ovals, one white and a larger blue one.
3. Sprinkle Shabby White Embossing Enamel on the bottom of the white oval and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off. Glue to the larger blue oval.
4. Glue the penguin pieces onto the white oval, apply Crystal Stickles to the skates and set aside.
5. Taking a white panel of cardstock, place a strip of removable tape diagonally down the card.
6. Stamp snowflakes below the tape line with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
7. Sponge the embossed area with blue ink. Rub the embossed area with a rag to remove any ink, then remove the tape.
8. Pop up the oval using 3D Foam Squares.
9. Stamp sentiment with blue ink in the upper right corner.
10. Randomly glue blue sequins to the card.
SSC1292 Skating Penguins Pcs
SSC1293 Snowman Accessories Pcs
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
EP100 White Embossing Powder
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
VM001 VersaMark Ink
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Prisma Colored Pencils
Art Glitter Glue
Silvery Shimmer Delicata Ink
Denim and Stonewashed Adirondack Ink
Cardstock- white, blue
You can see what the other Stampendous Design Team members have for you today HERE.
And the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Design Team HERE.
Follow me, Stamp This
Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.