Welcome to stencil week! Ever wonder what to do with those beautiful stencils that are available? Well all week I'll be sharing cards made with metal stencils from Stampendous, using a variety of techniques and hopefully you'll be inspired to try them. Today's card uses sponging through the stencil, here is how it was made.
1. Place Giraffe stencil on tan paper and sponge with brown ink.
2. Use colored pencils to shadow and color in eyes and hooves and to add some shadows on the spots. Cut out and set aside.
3. Place Southwest stencil on a white panel, sponge with green ink leaving some areas darker than others. Layer onto dark green paper.
4. Glue jute ribbon at the bottom of the panel and glue green ribbon in the center of that.
5. Glue Giraffe to the right side of card and stamp Thank You.
add sequins to the panel and glue to a green card.
FMS4062 Giraffe Metal Stencil
DWLJ807 Southwest Background Stencil
SSC1141 Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Set
VersaFine Vintage Sepia Ink
Prisma Colored Pencils
Zip Dry Glue
My Colors Cardstock-
Distress Ink- Mowed Lawn
May Arts Ribbon
Be sure to hop on over to the Stampendous Blog (link below) to see what the other Designers have today.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)