It's been fun sharing springtime House Mouse cards all week long, along with the other Stampendous Design Team members. Hope you have stopped by the Stampendous Blog to see what the other Designers have been sharing, they're a talented bunch of ladies!
1. Stamp Crocus Droplet on white cardstock with black ink.
2. Color with watercolor pencils and shadow with colored pencils. Glue to a green panel.
3. Lay the Rain Stencil on a white panel and spray with Peacock Feathers spray and glue to a blue card.
4. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with black ink and use circle dies to diecut the sentiment and a larger blue circle. Pop up on card on top of a blue strip of paper.
5. Add Dot Sparklers around the sentiment.
HMP64 Crocus Droplet
SSC1239 Spring Sentiments
DWLJ905 Rain Stencil
AC672HSB Blue Dot Sparklers
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
My Colors Cardstock
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Prisma Colored Pencils
Peacock Feathers Distress Spray
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)