Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Oh Christmas Tree


I love this two-part Watercolor Christmas Tree and the matching Watercolor Christmas Tree Die Cut! I posted a card using this stamp last month and the card looks completely different, here it is below and you can see the original post HERE.

 

Getting stamps that can be used to make cards that will look completely different is a good way to get more bang for your buck!

To make today's card,
1.  I inked the stamp with Twisted Citron, then randomly dabbed the tree with Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles. 
2.  Before I stamped it on watercolor paper, I wiped off the stem and colored it with a brown Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker.  
3.  Then the stamp was spritzed with water several times and stamped.  The stamped was cleaned and the process was done again for the second tree.  
4.  The third tree was done the same way but stamped on a separate sheet of watercolor paper, dried then the lights were stamped in black, embossed with clear and it was die cut and set aside.
5.  A mask was placed over the trees and blue ink was sponged around them and water down blue ink was splattered on the panel before the masks were removed.
6.  Drops of White Nuvo Drops were added to the tree and die cut snowflakes were glued on. The panel was then layered onto black and mounted to a kraft colored card.  The die cut tree was then popped up in the middle of the two trees. 

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 




Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.


No comments: