Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

You're the Best!


It's time for Challenge #21 over at Rubbernecker Stamps and the theme is Copper and Gold. Be sure to play along by clicking HERE, because you could win one of two prizes, 1st place is a $25 Gift Card to Rubbernecker.com  or 2nd Place $10 Gift Card to Rubbernecker.com

To make my card I 1.  used Best Friends Etc  and stamped the sentiment with VersaMark ink and embossed with Champagne PEARLustre Embossing Powder.  2. Liner tape was applied above and below the sentiment and rubbed it with multi colored gold leaf then burnished to remove the excess.  3.  A frame was cut out of gold paper using 5007D Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Die Cut and glued to the stamped panel and set aside. 4.  869 Poppy Trio was randomly stamped on a black panel with VersaMark ink and gold mica powder was brushed over the panel, then wiped with a micro fiber cloth to remove excess powder.  5.  The black panel was mounted to a rust card and the framed piece was glued on diagonally.

Now head on over to Rubbernecker Stamps and play along with the Challenge, good luck!!

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.

No comments: