Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Birthday Wishes


It's Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #70, where the Rubbernecker Design team shares their creations.  My card uses the Watercolor Margarita Glass 1043-01, Splatter Stains 3006 and Best Friends 3032.  The ink colors used are Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans.  You really can't tell from the picture but I embossed the margarita glass with clear embossing powder to make it shiny.

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great info. Lucky me I came across your blog by chance
(stumbleupon). I've saved as a favorite for later!