Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Best Friends


It's time for another Sweet Sunday Team Inspiration over at the Rubbernecker Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog, be sure to take a look at what the other Designers have for you today.

To make my card I used one of my favorite sets, the Butterflies Are Free Clear Set, randomly stamped a butterfly with VersaMark Ink and embossed with white on watercolor paper. Distress Inks were rubbed directly on the panel and spritzed with water until the color blended.  The bottom of the watercolor panel was die cut, then the panel was glued to a white cardstock panel.  Washi tape was placed under the butterfly panel and the sentiment was stamped with black ink and embossed with clear.  Glue panel to a black cardstock panel and mount to a pink card.

Supplies
Rubbernecker Stamps

Plus
White Embossing Powder-Stampendous
Clear Embossing Powder-Stampendous
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
VersaMark Ink
Distress Inks- Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey
Watercolor Paper
Cardstock- White, Black, Pink
Washi Tape

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 


Disclaimer-You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing some products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.

No comments: