Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, September 8, 2017

Smile


Here's my second card made with one of the new 8"x 8" stamps from Stampendous. For this card I stamped the DECOR Cling Dream on watercolor paper and embossed with white.  I then rubbed Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean directly on the stamped panel. Once the panel was covered in ink I sprayed the panel liberally with water and set it aside to dry, water puddles and all.  Once dry I die cut it using the beautiful Stylized Dahlia Die and glued to to a black card.  A white gel pen was used to make the white dots. Then smile that was die cut from black paper was glued to the bottom.

Supplies
Stampendous
DECOR Cling Dream
Stylized Dahlia Die
White Embossing Powder
VeraMark Ink
Spray Bottle

Plus
Paper- Watercolor Paper, Black Cardstock
Word Die
Distress Ink- Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean
3 in 1 Glue
Signo White Gel Pen

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!


No comments: