Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Say It With Love


Need a little inspiration?  If so you're in luck because it's Sweet Sunday Team Inspiration Day over at Rubbernecker Stamps.
I think everyday is a good day to say "I love you" and here's a card that says just that with a touch of elegance.

To make my card Thorny Rose, a two part stamp was used.  The solid stamp was inked with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and Violet Color Burst was painted around the edges.  This was then spritzed with water and stamped on watercolor paper.  The outline of the Thorny Rose and the Three Line Frame were stamped with VersaMark Ink and embossed with Champagne PEARLustre.  The panel was glued to a plum card and sequins and the love diecut were glued on.

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 


Disclaimer-You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing some products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.


No comments: